EspoCRM is accessible on all devices, from a tiny smartphone up to a 24 inch monster. Low bandwidth requirements guarantee fast access to your data no matter how bad the line may be. Open source GPL v3. Free of charge.
What is new in this release:
- Dashboard tabs support.
- Auto-follow parameter in users' preferences. Users can setup what types of records they will follow automatically for every new entry. Campaign and Target Lists added (w/o mass email for now).
- New unread emails are emphasized in email list view.
- Ability to setup assignment permission in roles. It allows to restrict the ability for certain users to assign records to other users.
- Email signature for users.
- Ability to select all search result in list view. It allows to export, mass update, remove all records in search result. It also allows to select a big amount of records and relate them to target list.
- Ability to save email as draft.
- Quick preview for records in list views. Quick preview for emails in Stream. No need to open the record in the new tab if you don't want to leave the current page.
What is new in version 2.7.0:
- Security: SHA512 is used to hash user passwords instead of MD5.
- Security: Password fields for email accounts now are encrypted.
- Multi-Enum field type.
- Team Management: Ability to specify which position a user holds in team.
- Field Manager: Ability to edit translations of enum field's options.
- Email Templates: Ability to insert shortcodes for a current user entity.
- Column order in list view now is stored. Reset button will set it back to default.
- Layout Manager: Added Convert Lead layouts.
- Layout Manager: Ability to make fields full width wide.
- Ability to reset preferences to defaults.
- Ability to mark tasks as Completed and calls as Held/Not Held right in list view.
- Ability to send test email when user is configuring SMTP.
- Email-to-Case: Email contents and attachments are shown in the case's stream.
What is new in version 2.5.2:
- Users are able to create their own Email Accounts. Emails will be archived automatically.
- Ability to reply/forward archived email.
- Users are able to change only Parent field of an archived/sent email.
- Email address lookup for to/cc fields.
- Corresponding Contact/Lead/User name next to email address.
- Acceptance status shows up next to meeting/call attendee. Status can be changed manually.
- Ability to copy billing address to shipping
- Added Polish language.