TBF CRM 4D captures your history of contact details for both new and current customers. The details stored include summaries, full descriptions, links to external files, and copies of emails. Users can customise field descriptions and the values for analysing Company, Contact, Project and Task details. These values are held in drop-lists to ensure consistency and are used by the built-in Intelligent Search engine.
A To Do List shows all incomplete tasks. This refreshes automatically every five minutes. The search facilities are both simple to use and comprehensive in their coverage. The intelligent search embraces AND plus OR relationships, exclusion (NOT) matches, and automatically searches across all data types (Place, Person, Project and Task details). This Intelligent Search allows for multiple searches that operate on the results of the previous search. Specific searches on any field are also supported. The location of a Place (Organisation) can be viewed in Google Maps by double-clicking the ZIP Code.
Telephone Calls can be made through Skype by double-clicking a telephone number. Double-clicking an email address opens the Users preferred email client.
Any URL can be opened in a Web Browser - highlight the URL, right-click and select Open URL.
Appointments can be shared by synchronizing with Google Calendar.
An Analysis Engine lets you identify activity "hot-spots" and "deserts". Spot where more effort is required and where most rewards are obtained.
What is new in this release:
- Add 'Search on Date' to Calendar
- Add option for Calendar Print - show Place or Person
- Display Today's Date on Contacts form
- Add Date Picker to Goal Planning
- Show the List of Incomplete Goals at the start of each day
- Add an option to map a large number of locations
- Add Google Mapping of selected Places
- Enable Tasks to link to more than one file
- Add option to show On Screen Keyboard (for Tablet PC)
- Add an option to select the details of an appointment from the Calendar
- Add coloured indicators to Calender
- Add an option to view the latest Update Log
- Add a history of previous searches
- Add Tool Tips
- Add toggle between People & Companies to the Calendar
- Add custom Message Box
- Add Search option to Calendar screen
Microsoft Access Runtime 2007