The new Eye-Fi Center application features improvements on the existing Eye-Fi Manager software functionality as well as brand new sharing capabilities. By popular demand: viewing photo & video uploads by date with a calendar. New & improved: republishing items to different sharing sites (eg upload to Flickr, then to Facebook); creating a batch from multiple sources (eg a few Eye-Fi's items, your photo library, any folder on your hard drive) and sharing them. Like the original Eye-Fi Manager software Eye-Fi Center consists of two parts: a a small application (Eye-Fi Helper) that runs on your computer and an Adobe Air application (Eye-Fi Center) that runs independently of a web browser or internet connection. NOTE: Once you install Eye-Fi Center, you will not be able to use the web-based Eye-Fi Manager.
What is new in this release:
- Android and iOS app integration
- Direct Mode integration
- Casio TRYX (TR-100) integration.
- Firmware Update Dialog timeout issue
- Windows fixes for GMaps and 'Open in Explorer' link in detail view
- DST issue with marking dates in the Calendar widget
- Correction of overlay placement for thumbnails with 3:2 and 16:9 aspect ratios
- Transfer Mode page in French locale
- Duplicate 'Eye-Fi card' entry under the native menus on Windows
- Displaying the correct transfer status for files being actively uploaded to a computer while the computer is offline