Data Explorer is a complete end-to-end solution for database development, data discovery, data migration, data integration and extract-transform-load (ETL). It runs on all major platforms, including Web browsers, and supports a wide range of databases and other data sources.
What is new in this release:
- Added direct links to the Online support resources and User Guide
- Added Enterprise license and changed the way system checks and displays license information
- Improved ETL syntax validation in the ETL editor and ETL Runner
- Added support for long column names to the ETL framework
- Improved connectors for Excel, text and XML files. Improved error validation, added new data types, improved handing of the not standard formatting.
- Improved performance of the ETL engine
- Added ETL code snippets for all new ETL features
- Improved error handing in the client-server mode. Fixed major serialization bug.
- Usability and user experience improvements across all applications
- Added Windows and OS/X installers
- Bug fixes
Java 6 and up
20-day trial. Data migration functionality is limited to 1000 rows per data set.