Data Creator can create sample tables (rows and columns) as you like and fill them with pseudo-random proper content (rows of content) with a single click. You can select which kind of fields (columns) you like (name of animals, colors, fruits, english surname, german names and so on with over 50 different kind of data) and have all the contents filled for how many rows you like in a click. It can export to Comma separated value, Tab separated values, html tables, even web pages ready to click or in any custom format you like. Data creator is a must have for any power user or developer working with database or web pages when in need of neutral realistic data for prototyping or test purpose.
What is new in this release:
- New creator type: USA cities, Italian cities, French cities, German Cities.
- Bug fix: Changing format to export, the file extension was not changing automatically
- Other minor bug fix.
- Optimized for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
What is new in version 1.4:
- New (faster) algorithm for records creation
- Better handling of creation of a higher number of records in a single command
- Improved more informative progress toolbar for longer operations
- More commands to add, delete and set number of records
- Improved menus
- Bug fix regarding the fields table
- Bug fix regarding the record table
- Other bug fixes
- Improved general stability using a more resilient code
What is new in version 1.3:
- Movable and adjustable data columns as the user likes (also when filled)
- Better organization of 'data kind' to insert with an improved layout
- Copy selected rows as CVS, TSV, html table and full html table embedded inside an html page
- Improved engines to generate data
- Bug fix