Database Tour is a cross-database tool with large set of db tools and utilities like SQL tool, reporting tool, data converting, exporting, importing utilities and much more. It can access different types of databases like dBase, Paradox, text, CSV, Interbase, Firebird, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Oracle, SQL Server. Database Tour provides convenient viewing and editing data, supports SQL queries (including multi-statement scripts), exports data to large number of file formats like text, CSV, HTML, XLS, XML, RTF, PDF, DBF, SLK, SQL script or to any of supported database formats.
What is new in this release:
- Exporting data to XLSX.
- Export speed increased up to 2 times for most of export formats.
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
- Minor changes in exporting to SQL Script for SQL Server.
- Bugs fixed in exporting to PDF.
- Expression engine optimization.
- New export formats: SYLK, Excel (OLE), Word (OLE).
- Ability to work with favorite export formats only.
- Minor changes in export to PostgreSQL.
- Minor changes in export procedures.
- Minor changes in data grids.
- Minor bugfixes in export routines.
- Redesigned Expression Builder.
- Improved sorting capabilities in grids.
- Overall interface improvements.
- Minor changes in exporting to HTML and RTF.
- New expression engine functions to use in dynamically calculated fields.
- Better processing SQL Server Compact (SDF) files.
- New export option for multi-table HTML export: Create index file.
- Several minor export related bugs fixed.
- Several new expression engine functions which can be used in HTML templates.
- Minor fixes in Help topics describing expression engine functions.
- Redesigned Export dialog.
- Minor changes in exporting to SQL script.
- Improvement of copy/paste functionality in database grids: 1) Minor display errors fixed. 2) Now, pasting cells from clipboard using Ctrl+Alt+V can be done in Update+Insert mode, i.e. updating existing cells and inserting new cells if cell range in clipboard beyonds last record in target table.
- Added support for renaming columns via GUI in MySQL, Interbase, Firebird, and Microsoft Access databases.
- Optimized 'Use SQL parameters' export option for several database types.
- Minor bugfixes in SQL editors and some system checks.
- Ability select an arbitrary range of cells in database grid by mouse and then copy them to clipboard using Ctrl+C combination.
- Ability to copy graphic data directly from database grid using Ctrl+C combination.
- Minor changes in export GUI.
- New export modes for Database target format: UPDATE, APPEND+UPDATE, and DELETE.
- New export option for Database target format: Use SQL parameters. It works with memory saving mode and allows to export BLOB fields and can significantly improve the export performance for some database types.
- For Interbase interface, it is now acceptable to specify the database name in : format.
- Minor changes.
- New export options for SQL Script target format: ability to produce not only INSERT statements, but also UPDATE, MERGE, and DELETE ones.
- Minor changes.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
Version 220.127.116.11 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
What is new in version 220.127.116.111:
What is new in version 18.104.22.1689:
What is new in version 22.214.171.1242:
What is new in version 126.96.36.1990:
What is new in version 188.8.131.524:
What is new in version 184.108.40.2068:
What is new in version 220.127.116.118:
What is new in version 18.104.22.1687:
Microsoft ADO 2.1 or higher, Borland Database Engine 5.0 or higher, or Interbase