DOTS Address Validation - US 3 by Service Objects is a real-time web service API that enables businesses to instantly verify, correct, and append address information to contact data records. This address verification web service improves internal mail processes and enhances delivery rates by standardizing contact records against USPS data. Our extensive database of DPV addresses returns detailed address metadata including flags for vacancy, addresses returning mail, and general delivery addresses.
What is new in this release:
Address Verification API Features:
- 165 million unique addresses in USPS CASS-Certified database
- Standardizes, corrects and appends addresses against USPS information
- Delivery Point Validation (DPV) verifies that the address is deliverable, flags for vacancies, addresses returning mail, and general delivery
- Flags for vacancies and addresses that are returning mail
- Appends ZIP+4 codes, carrier route and barcode digits.
- Available as real-time API or Batch service