Exportizer is a database utility, which allows copying database files to clipboard or exporting them to file or printer. It can open DBF, DB, TXT, CSV, ASC, Lotus (WJ2, WK1) files and supports text, HTML, XML, RTF, XLS, CSV, PDF, SLK, DOC, SQL Script, and dBase (DBF) target formats. Export can be done either via GUI or via command line. There are several utility functions for data manipulating.
What is new in this release:
- Export speed increased up to 2 times for most of export formats.
- Minor bugfixes in expression calculation engine.
What is new in version 6.0.3:
- Minor changes in exporting to SQL Script for SQL Server.
- Bugs fixed in exporting to PDF.
What is new in version 6.0.2:
- Improvements in database grid.
What is new in version 6.0.1:
Version 6.0.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 6.0:
- New export formats: PDF, SYLK, Excel (OLE), Word (OLE).
- Ability to work with favorite export formats only.
- Automatically checking for new program version.
- Minor changes in data grid.
What is new in version 5.6:
- Minor improvements in export routines.
What is new in version 5.5.9:
- Improvements in GUI.
What is new in version 5.5.8:
- Minor improvements in GUI.
What is new in version 5.5.6:
- Minor changes in exporting to HTML and RTF.
What is new in version 5.5.4:
- Minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 5.5.1:
- Redesigned Export dialog.
What is new in version 5.4.9:
- Minor changes in exporting to SQL Script.
What is new in version 5.4.8:
- Improvement of copy/paste functionality in database grids: 1) Minor display errors fixed. 2) Now, pasting cells from clipboard using Ctrl+Alt+V can be done in Update+Insert mode, i.e. updating existing cells and inserting new cells if cell range in clipboard beyonds last record in target table.
What is new in version 5.4.7:
- Ability select an arbitrary range of cells in database grid by mouse and then copy them to clipboard using Ctrl+C combination.
- Ability to copy graphic data directly from database grid using Ctrl+C combination.
- Minor changes in export GUI.
What is new in version 188.8.131.520:
- Minor bugfixes for SQL Script target format.
- Minor changes.
What is new in version 5.4.4:
- New export options for SQL Script target format: ability to produce not only INSERT statements, but also UPDATE, MERGE, and DELETE ones.
- New command line parameters for export to SQL Script: /SQLStatementType and /KeyFields.
- Minor changes.
ADO 2.1+/BDE 5.0+