CppDepend is a tool that simplifies managing a complex CC++ (Native,Mixed and COM) code base. Architects and developers can analyze code structure, specify design rules, do effective code reviews and master evolution by comparing different versions of the code. The result is better communication, improved quality, easier maintenance, and faster development.
What is new in this release:
- Import result files of other static analyzer like CppCheck and CPD,
- Hundred of Clang diagnostics are available and it can be easily queried using CQLinq.
- Custom CQLinq extensions which allows you to write elaborated CQLinq queries,
- Support for C++14: CppDepend works with the last version of Clang which implement all of the Draft International Standard of the upcoming C++14 language standard,
- Advanced integration with CppCheck,
- The directory/file organization for C projects.