- Easy to adjust colors with the color sliders or using the color panel.
- Possible to keep not only colors but also your favorite folder icons on the main panel (drop an icon image to the empty cell while pressing the alt (option)-key).
- Once the Finder tags are associated with the ColoFolXS cell items, they are added or removed when you change icons with ColoFolXS.
- Shortcuts can be assigned to the removal function and each ColoFolXS cell item. Note: they are valid while ColoFolXS is running, while the shortcut assigned to the Finder service works to launch ColoFolXS.
- Possible to list the items marked with ColoFolXS.
What is new in this release:
- Option "Don't show the app icon in the Dock" - you can now let the app run in the background.
- Minor internal adjustments.
What is new in version 1.4.1:
- Internal adjustments for compatibility and bug fixing.
What is new in version 1.4:
- Internal adjustments for compatibility (tested on OS X 10.11 GM).
What is new in version 1.3.1:
- Internal adjustments for stability and compatibility.
What is new in version 1.3:
- Better compatibility with OS X Yosemite (v.10.10.3).
- Option to hide the edit area of the main panel.
- Option to update color icons according to the current settings (color, style, base icon) while searching on the list panel.
What is new in version 1.2:
- Your own folder icon image can be set as default on the setting panel.
- The list function is improved to display colored items in the selected directory more smoothly.
- Internal adjustments for better compatibility with the latest OS X.
- Japanese localization.