Duplica allows you to sample and apply text and item styles using multiple clipboards. Simply choose the attributes you wish to copy, and then use the eyedroppers to sample and apply settings from one part of the document to another or even between different documents.
More than 80 attributes are available to pick from characters, paragraphs, pictures, boxes, lines and pages. You can also copy text without style, and transform items using the built-in Clone tool.
What is new in this release:
- New version for QuarkXPress 2015
- 64-bit performance
- Palette can now be minimized
- Increased speed and reliability
- New code to support 64-bit architecture
What is new in version 4.5.0:
- Full compatibility with QuarkXPress 9.
- New keyboard equivalents for Copy Special and Paste Special.
- Other fixes and improvements.
QuarkXPress 9 Intel processor
30-day Free Trial