Badia Exportools for QuarkXPress automates exporting individual document pages into separate files. High-end printers and prepress houses worldwide rely on the power, speed and flexibility of Exportools to generate high resolution output using today's printing standards: EPS, PostScript and PDF. What's more, Exportools can intelligently extract all the document text, export pages as images, and export selections of items.
What is new in this release:
- Support for upcoming QuarkXPress 2016.
- Resolves random hangs when exporting as PDF, PS or EPS.
- Improved tabbing between text fields.
- Solves crash on OS 10.9 when quitting QuarkXPress.
- Few other fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 6.0:
- New version for InDesign CC 2015.
- 64-bit application.
- New options to create page separators when exporting groups as text.
- Requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Several fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 4.0.0:
- New option to save pages as eBooks: export pages, spreads or selections as Blio eBooks; export documents as ePUBs..
- Option to remove file extension when using 'Project' as name component.
- Fully optimized for QuarkXPress 9.
- Many improvements and fixes.