Graphic Inspector provides extensive info on entire folders of images and vector graphic files - and helps locate potential problems according to user defined rules. Graphic Inspector is a professional checkup tool which is designed to help users of any trade, whether it's print, web design, digital photography or publishing on mobile devices.
Customizable Checkup Presets will let you quickly spot files with specific attributes saving hours of manual checking and dealing with consequences of costly mistakes. For example, you can make Graphic Inspector warn you about all files whose color mode is RGB, format - JPEG, resolution is below 200 dpi, ICC profile doesn't contain "US Web Coated" etc.
What is new in this release:
- NEW: The Open With contextual menu which lets users to choose non-defaukt apps to open selected files.
- NEW: Column header tool tips.
- Improved handling of attempts to scan an empty folder.
- Changes of "Show icon preview" checkbox preference are now applied instantly without the need to rescan folder.
- Icon previews are now loaded in the background, which speeds up processing (especially of large folders)
What is new in version 2.1.6:
- Support for macOS 10.12 Sierra
What is new in version 2.1.5:
- NEW: Users can now show/hide any column in the files table using either buttons in Preferences or contextual menu in the table header.
- Fixed an issue in which an error could occur when processing certain files that don't have metadata.
- UI fixes.
What is new in version 2.1.4:
- Fixed a registration issue on El Capitan
What is new in version 2.1.3:
- NEW: Help menu with instant access to the user guide, Zevrix website and support email.
What is new in version 2.1.1:
- El Capitan support.
- Minor UI fixes.
What is new in version 2.1:
- NEW: Graphic Inspector now can check image metadata for specific values.
- NEW: Custom list of metadata tags in checkup presets: create list of metadata tags you wish to check and their value type.
- NEW: Check file names for specified strings of text.
- NEW: The plus and minus button to create/delete checkup rules are now located near each checkup condition for easier management.
- All combo box items in checkup presets are now visible at once
- The list of sample values for ICC profiles has been removed.
- The file size of less than 1 KB is now shown in bytes instead of 0 K
- Improved metadata retrieval for EXIF White Balance tag.
- Unsaved preset is now saved automatically when application resigns its active state.
- Fixed an issue in which changing certain values in duplicated preset could result in changing values in the original - and vice versa.
- Fixed an issue in which some unregistered text field values in active checkup preset weren't saved automatically when switching form the Checkup Presets window.
What is new in version 2.0.8:
- [fixed] Fixed an issue in which color mode of certain PNG files could be reported incorrectly.
- [fixed] Improved metadata retrieval for certain camera models.
What is new in version 2.0.7:
- Fixed an issue in which new checkup presets weren't created after manually deleting preset files in the Finder under certain conditions.
What is new in version 2.0.6:
- Fixed an issue in which the Open button didn't work
What is new in version 2.0.4:
- [fixed] Fixed an issue in which Graphic Inspector could hang when scanning a PSD file whose alpha channel names contain certain special characters.
- [fixed] Some minor UI fixes.
What is new in version 2.0.3:
- [improved] Combo boxes in checkup preset conditions now contain instructive placeholder text.
- [fixed] Some minor UI fixes on Yosemite.
What is new in version 2.0.2:
- [fixed] Fixed an issue in which double-clicking a table header resulted in opening selected files.
- [fixed] Fixed an issue in which files couldn't be sorted by resolution.
- [fixed] The Reveal in Finder command now selects all selected files in the same folder as expected.
What is new in version 1.7.33:
- Fixed an issue in which Graphic Inspector could display incorrect info for PSD files.
- Fixed an issue in which a crash could occur when a certain sequence of file formats was processed.
What is new in version 1.7.31:
- Support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
30-day fully functional demo