3D CAD for everyone. Full hybrid modeling using surfaces and solids. Intelligent Cursor for fast, easy wireframe. Simple to use, easy to learn, with all the power of CAD systems costing thousands but free. Now with Parasolid, for even better solid modelling. PowerSHAPE allows to design complex parts and assemblies using any combination of surfaces, solids and triangles. PowerSHAPE's unique approach to complex 3D modelling frees you from the restrictions of working with solids alone, giving you total freedom to design the way you want.
What is new in this release:
A combination of new, more efficient, code and multi-threading for common tasks makes PowerSHAPE 2016 significantly faster than any previous version.
- Copy features from one solid to another
- Probe points on a scanned mesh to create primitives
- Align multiple primitives
- Re-orient shrink-wrapped surfaces
What is new in version 2015 R2:
- Split-screen alignment of complex shapes
- Multi-impression electrodes to save material
- Improved highlighting in Smart Feature Manager
- Single-operation editing of multiple items of the same type
- More accurate repointing of curves
- Morph-to-mesh to eliminate press-die spring-back
- Enhanced composite-curve creation
- Simplified management of Electrode projects
What is new in version 2014 R2:
* Re-engineer complex parts faster and more easily from scanned data
* Use the improved 3D dynamic drag handles to more precisely control dragging points on curves and surfaces
* Snap solids together with the Intelligent Cursor
* Find and select multiple features using the Smart Feature Selector
* Simplify models to improve robustness
* Remove unwanted solid history.