Printworks is a super intuitive, all-purpose page layout and desktop publishing app for the Mac. It doesn't matter what kind of document you need to layout and print. From brochures and calendars to CD labels and beautiful, professional business cards, Printworks covers it all, in an easy-to-use, pixel perfect, Retina-ready interface. Just choose and customize a template or design a document from scratch.
What is new in this release:
- Memory management was optimized.
- Fixed unintended scrolling of Inspector controls on High Sierra.
What is new in version 2.0.1:
- Fixed an issue when the application would not start after upgrading to High Sierra.
- Disc labels now print correctly on label paper with 2 or more labels per sheet.
What is new in version 2.0:
- Stylish new interface.
- Printworks 2 now supports Touch Bar.
- Performance improvements facilitate working with large documents.
- Layer management was moved to a dedicated tab in the Inspector.
- New templates of magazines, newspapers, greeting cards, and forms added.
- A collection of artistic 2D and 3D heading presets guarantees your documents will stand out.
- (requires purchase of Art Text 3).
- Integration with Depositphotos, an online store of over 60 million vector and raster images.
- Support for Google Maps.
- Spread Mode lets you see and edit two pages side-by-side.
- The inner architecture of Printworks was redesigned to take full advantage of macOS High Sierra capabilities.
- New Document dialog.
- New grid with customizable horizontal and vertical spacing.
- Pixel and pica measurement units added.
- Guides can now be positioned precisely by entering exact coordinates.
- New resize mode while pressing the Shift key added.
- Working with text boxes has been improved: it is now possible to link and unlink existing text boxes.
- Measurement units are stored in the document, making it convenient when working with different documents.
- Free zones on the edges of the canvas have been added to serve as temporary storage areas for objects used in the design process.
- Fixed the problem with unnecessary temporary files accumulating over time and using up disc space.
- Text direction control was added for Circular Text.
- Multiple other improvements and bug fixes.
What is new in version 1.2.2:
- Several new models of Canon printers with Tray Type M are now supported.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 1.2.1:
Version 1.2.1 fixes image search in the Internet and adds many improvements.
What is new in version 1.2:
Version 1.2 adds 80 new templates and brings various other improvements.
What is new in version 1.1:
Printworks can now open Swift Publisher documents.