REALbasic addon allows for encryption and encoding, compression, checksum and hashing facilities. Supports e-CryptIt Encryption, Blowfish strong encryption, Twofish strong encryption, AES strong encryption, Serpent strong encryption, BinHex encode/decode, Base64 encode/decode, MacBinary III encode/decode, AppleSingle/Double Encode and decode, UUEncode and UUDecode,yEnc encode/decode, eCryptIt- Flexible encoding and decoding, Zip compression on strings, Zip compression on file streams (.z), CRC16 checksums, CRC32 checksums, Adler32 checksums, MD5 hashing, SHA hashing, SHA1 hashing, SHA_256 hashing, SHA_384 hashing, SHA_512 hashing, HMAC-SHA keyed hashing, HMAC-MD5 keyed hashing, HMAC-SHA-256 keyed hashing, HMAC-SHA-384 keyed hashing, HMAC-SHA-512 keyed hashing. The plugin works on MacOS Classic, MacOS X PPC, MacOS X x86, Windows and Linux systems.
What is new in this release:
- Added LZMA compression class.
- Added LZMA2 compression class.
- Separated all compression from the main plugin to help users deal with the Max DLL issue on Xojo for Windows. It gives more options to pull out unused plugin segments.
- Added PluginVersion method to the EinhugurZipArchives module.
- Added PluginVersion method to the EinhugurChecksum module.
- Added PluginVersion shared method to the ZCompression class.
- Added PluginVersion shared method to the ZStreamWriter class.
- Added PluginVersion shared method to the ZStreamReader class.
- Added PluginVersion shared method to the ZStream class.
What is new in version 12.5:
- Added ZipArchive abstract class.
- Added ZipArchiveReader class.
- Added ZipArchiveWriter class.
- Added support for RIPEMD 256.
- Added support for RIPEMD 320.
- Changed all the RIPEMD classes into one class that can handle all four of the bit size options.
- Fixed issue with corruption on 32 bit Linux segments.
- Updated the RIPEMD example project for the new bit modes and the change of the class structure.
- Added new example project for the new ZipArchives.
What is new in version 11.0.1:
- Re-did all the zip IO for Windows to make sure unicode file names are working.
- Moved some of the segments of the plugin to use faster compilers on Windows systems.
- Re-Factored some parts of the plugin to stop using depreciated calls in REALbasic.
- Did some Cocoa improvements.