- iData Lite is a light version of iData 3, designed for those who are primarily interested in using it with our iData Mobile application for the iPhone.
- Syncs directly to iData Mobile via a local WiFi network, or remotely, through MobileMe.
- Do most of your typing and data importing on the Mac and synchronize your datafiles to the iPhone versions.
- Permits plain text only, to match iData Mobile capabilities, and to reduce file sizes for use on the iPhone.
- Will run for 30 days without a serial number.
What is new in this release:
- Updated the Grab URL function to work with the Google Chrome web browser.
- Modified the Apple email import routines to deal with the fact that the Library folder in the Users folder is invisible in Lion (OS 10.7).
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when using Print All Records (List View) in Lion (OS 10.7).