High-Performance ODBC Drivers provide transparent access to remote databases from any ODBC-compliant application. Desktop Productivity Tools (i.e., Spreadsheets, Word Processors, Presentation Packages, Desktop Databases, Personal Organizers, etc.), Client-Server Application Development Environments, Web-based Database Publishing Tools, and Computer Telephony Integration packages, are just a few of the many products that can take advantage of our standards compliance.
This driver works in combination with the OpenLink Multi-Tier ODBC Server components -- Request Broker and Database Agents -- typically installed on a remote host. Database Agents are available for direct connections to DB2, Informix, Ingres, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, OpenLink Virtuoso, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Progress, Sybase ASA, Sybase ASE, as well as bridged connections to any Agent-local JDBC or ODBC driver or data source.
- Blistering Performance
- ODBC v1.0 through v3.5 Compliance
- ODBC Core, Level 1, Level 2, and Extensions support
- Client-based Scrollable Cursor Support
- Mac OS X, 10.2.3 or higher
- Mac OS 9, 9.0 or higher
- iODBC Frameworks (included)
- ODBC compliant client application
- local or remote OpenLink Request Broker and Database Agent