Script Debugger is a complete replacement for Apple's Script Editor. It offers no limit on script size as well as powerful editing, debugging and dictionary tools.
What is new in this release:
- 18149 Corrected a problem with the 'considering' and 'ignoring' templates inserted through command completion.
- 18121 Resolved a problem with external debugging where debugging sessions did not end correctly if the script document was not already open in Script Debugger when the debugging session began.
- 18129 Resolved a problem where breakpoints are not properly sorted by line number.
- 18134 Script Debugger now properly saves bundled user templates.
- 18142 Corrected a problem where scripts created from a user template may sometimes appear in tabs when they should appear in a new script window.
- 18138 Corrected a series of issues that arise when editing text substitutions while the list of text substitutions is filtered. 18137 Resolved a crashing bug that could occur when Script Debugger is launched.
- 18132 The 'replace' property of text substitutions can once again be edited.
- 18127 Resolved a problem where the explorer fails to display items of lists within an application object property when displayed as the result of an AppleScript statement or as the value of a variable.
- 18126 Resolved a Table Of Contents error that may cause items to be missing if a property statement contains - characters.
- 18125 Resolved a crashing problem that may occur when initiating command completion.
- 18123 Mavericks: Corrected a problem where Script Debugger's QuickLook plugin is not used to display previews of .scptd documents on Mac OS X 19.9 systems.