The ShellBrowser .Net Edition is a set of UI controls that look and behave exactly like the Windows Explorer. The ShellListView and ShellTreeView controls imitate the corresponding parts of the Windows Explorer, including correct icons with overlays, the Explorer context menu, thumbnails, details, virtual folders and shell extensions. Beyond the normal Explorer look & feel, these controls support file filters, check boxes and allow the customization of many aspects of their appearance and behavior. The invisible ShellControlConnector control allows you to synchronize multiple shell controls with just one line of code. An additional thumbnail control displays previews of the selected files in any size. An interesting sample project and a detailed help file are included.
What is new in this release:
ExplorerBrowser, ShellSystemList: control display status and properties. ShellListView, FileList, DriveList: better column handling through a new proprietary class and interface. ShellTreeView, ShellListView: network nodes expanded asynchronously. Several bugfixes and improvements.
What is new in version 5.3:
* ExplorerBrowser, ShellSystemList: control display status and properties * ShellListView, FileList, DriveList: better column handling through a new proprietary class and interface * ShellTreeView, ShellListView: network nodes expanded asynchronously * Several bugfixes and improvements
What is new in version 5.1:
- New component "ExplorerBrowser"
- Support Visual Studio 2013, VS Express 2013
- Installation uses the "ToolBox Controls Installer"
- ShellListView:ViewState "LargerIcons" supported
- ShellListView,ShellFilePreview:details and thumbnail refresh automatically
- Several bug fixes and improvements
.Net Framework 2.0
30-day trial with popup window outside IDE