Evernote allow you to capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere. Use Evernote to jot notes, create to-do lists, clip entire Web pages, manage passwords, and record audio. Everything added to Evernote is automatically synchronized across platforms and devices and made searchable. Evernote will even recognize printed or handwritten text in photos and images.
What is new in this release:
- Effortlessly switch between notebooks, tags and searches. Just hit Ctrl + Q from anywhere in the app to give it a try.
- Switch to specific notebooks and tags across your Personal and Business content even faster.
- Note zoom: Ctrl+Plus, Ctrl+Minus, Ctrl+0.
- Tag view is back! Use this view to easily filter, edit and organize your tags.
- Show and edit note dates directly from the note editor.
- Take snapshots and insert them directly into your notes.
- Minimized Evernote window will now be correctly restored to it's previous state, be it normal, maximized or docked.
- Search Box and Quick Search text entry fields will not accept formatted text any more.
- Some images were only shown as attachments. They are now consistently rendered inline.
- Audio recordings are now saved when navigating away from the note.
- Ink note shape recognition is now fixed.