MiJournal is a Journal / Diary application for your mac. It is designed to be intuitive and easy to use right out of the box. It is rich with features that you would want in a journal application like synchronization, encryption, password protection. It give you a lot of flexibility too: you can drag and drop photos, emails, videos, and other media directly into the journal entry. Search is lightning fast; you can search through 10 years of daily journal entries in less than a second - and MiJournal allows regex searches as well.
What is new in this release:
- New Version fixes International Launch Issues with Yosemite. Please see MiJournal Crash on Yosemite. This only applies to some localizations, so if your copy of MiJournal is already working on Yosemite, there is no need to follow this link.
- Fixed Bugs intorduced with Yosemite OS.
- introduced v2 Codesigning.
- Fixed a bug with Quitting and Autosave.
- Fixed issue with Smart Quotes
- Added ability to block printing of background color when printing a range of pages
You can enter up to 15 journal entries with the free trial.