Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on all your devices. It's available as a Mac app, a Dashboard widget, and a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud sync.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed a bug where trying to sync Chinese or Japanese text to Junecloud might cause the app to crash.
- The “split view” mode now does a better job of focusing on the text area when it’s appropriate (like when a note is clicked on or the return key is pressed).
- Improvements for Junecloud Sync, particularly when logging in or out. Also fixed a significant inefficiency that would happen if both Deliveries and Notefile were logged into Junecloud at the same time.
What is new in version 2.5:
- A fresh look, with full support for Yosemite (including the dark menu bar).?
- The window is no longer attached to the menu bar in menu bar mode, for greater flexibility, and the app no longer has to be restarted to switch modes.?
- Easier access to share, export, and delete options while you're viewing a note.?
- Much smaller app size for faster loading.?
- Added a restore option to restore a deleted note without having to edit it.?
- You can now search your history even after deleting the last note.?
- Improved iCloud support, especially with accounts that have iCloud Drive enabled.?
- Added a couple of larger font size options.?
- Improved full screen view.?
- A very nice about screen.?
- Note: OS X Yosemite (10.10) is now required.
What is new in version 2.1.1:
- Fixed a bug where notes would not always export in the right format.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to register for a Junecloud account from within the app.
- Fixed a possible crash while syncing, and some other minor syncing improvements.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent exported files from being correctly associated with the app.
- Fixed a problem with code signing on certain versions of OS X.