Easy Screen Capture and Annotation will capture and annotate any part of the screen. The main goal of the product is to speed up the capture and editing process saving you valuable time by automating repetitive tasks. Selecting a region directly on the screen or pointing only a menu, window or control at the moment of capture is just one of those features that will accelerate your workflow. Easily create explicit and stylish captures by editing the captured images and also adding descriptions using text balloons (callouts), arrows and other objects.
The assignable keyboard hotkeys let you capture the screen instantaneously at any point of your work. A rich and intuitive interface provides you with the common features available in the leading image processing products. Those include cropping, resizing, painting, drawing shapes, filling with colors, different image effects, transparency, shadows and many more. You have the power of image processing software and a screen capture utility in a single lightweight product. It will help you to create dazzling captures with as little effort as possible and save them in all known popular image formats. The product is easy for the novice users, and yet powerful enough for the advanced ones.
What is new in this release:
- Added: Full Unicode Support - you can now add annotations in multiple languages simultaneously
- Added: Aero theme transparent windows screen capture
- Added: Better Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 compatibility
- Added: Smoother callouts painting - removed artifacts on high zoom levels
- Added: Improved capture control or windows highlighting in "Control or Window" mode
- Added: Capture color tray notification
- Added: Save transparent background when exporting to PNG
- Added: Click the tray icon to perform the selected capture operation.
- Added: Toolbar button to perform the selected capture operation.
- Fixed: Photobucket password settings were lost in rare cases
- Fixed: Photobucket issues
- Fixed: Image size information updated on fit
- Fixed: Resize canvas to fit all object, vertical size issue fixed
Watermark on output