Photo Sense makes your photos look better while saving your time on tedious photo editing tasks. It advocates the automatic-first workflow: instead of adjusting every image manually, it enhances all photos automatically, and offers effective tools to customize the results as much as you wish. Batch processing, image settings synchronization, custom presets, and other offered tools save your time on customization. Photo Sense can also give your photos an artistic finishing touch with various creative effects.
Take your photography to a new level, enhance all your photos easily and quickly. Choose your preferred workflow complexity, from completely automatic (just select and save good auto results) to semi-automatic to manual fine-tuning. Whatever workflow you choose, Photo Sense has tools to make it so efficient as possible, to save your time.
What is new in this release:
Photo Sense 2 can achieve better results while saving you even more time compared to the first version. It gives you control over the automatic processing, adapting it for your individual needs. Significantly improves the customization capabilities and performance. Introduces a completely redesigned, more powerful and efficient user interface. Brings new image adjustment tools capable to achieve better results, and many new features, most notably:
- More flexible batch image adjustment controls
- More flexible manual adjustments with multiple new tools
- Effects can now be combined (stacked together), enabling you to achieve very creative results
- Fine-grain creative effects customization
- Copy & paste any desired settings between images, including selected adjustments, crop & straighten configuration, artistic effects, and metadata. This makes your workflow more efficient and saves a lot of time!
- Custom presets defining any desired image settings, including selected adjustments, crop aspect ratio, artistic effects, and metadata. Presets make your workflow more efficient and save a lot of time!
- Collection of predefined presets offering various photo styles and artistic effects
- Direct sharing on social media services
- Export to other software, including Photos and Lightroom
- Export image settings to configuration files to restore all the settings in Photo Sense later
- Flexible image size constraints when exporting to files, including dimensions, megapixel count, and even file size limitation
- Custom export presets to keep and quickly access any export configurations
What is new in version 1.11.0:
- Integrated batch image metadata (IPTC/EXIF) editor.
- Resize Sense and Watermark Sense integration.
- TIFF files can now be saved without LZW compression.
- Behavior and user interface improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
- No more Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) support.
Demo version watermarks saved photographs.