Photo Wrangler is an easy-to-use utility for sorting digital image files into one or more selected folders using a simple slideshow-like interface. Just select a source folder containing your unsorted files, then select one or more destination folders to sort them into. Click on the name of a destination folder to move or copy the displayed image to that folder, or click on the "forward" or "back" buttons to skip an image. Photo Wrangler automatically advances to the next item each time you move a file, so you can quickly sort through your photos with just one click per picture.
Photo Wrangler can recognize and display almost any format recognized by QuickTime and displays basic file information to assist with sorting. Photo Wrangler can also rotate images and zoom in or out for a better look. Also included are tools for locating duplicate files and for presenting a simple slideshow.
What is new in this release:
- Clicking the name of the source folder (upper right corner) now displays a menu of its enclosing folders for quick navigation
- Space bar now toggles the floating comparison window
- Items moved to the trash should now be properly moved to the trash folder on their parent volume
- Added highlighting to the crosshairs displayed when dragging an image to make them more visible
- Now available only as in Intel build; version 2.1 will remain available for users with PowerPC systems
<li>Limited to seven non-consecutive days of use</li><li></li>