Use PTGui to stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image. Some benefits of PTGui, when compared to other stitching software: PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images. Create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas, 'flat' partial panoramas and even spherical 360x180 degree panoramas. No need to keep the camera level: PTGui can stitch rotated and tilted images. Virtually unlimited output size: create Gigapixel panoramas from hundreds of images! Layered output allows full control over the final stitched result. PTGui stitches most panoramas fully automatically, but at the same time provides full manual control over every single parameter. This enables stitching of 'difficult' scenes, where other programs fail. Full 16 bit workflow for best image quality.
What is new in this release:
Fix: crash or Assertion Failed error for certain projects
What is new in version 10.0.8:
- Fix: for certain projects a vertical line could be seen at the -180/+180 degree boundary when doing exposure fusion or tone mapping.
- Fix: for certain projects 'vortex artifacts' could be seen at the zenith when doing exposure fusion or tone mapping
- Fix: error 'Assertion failed .. m_HaveSourceBitmap' when stitching certain projects in OS X 10.10.
- Fix: error 'Assertion faild: m_UnQueuedTasks.size() != 0' for certain projects
- Fix: error 'Assertion failed: b > 0' for certain projects
- Fix: when tone mapping, very dark areas would appear 'burnt out', or random black spots could appear
- Fix: PTGui viewer application failed to open 180x180 degree (square) equirectangular images
- Fix: tiff files larger than 2 GB would be loaded incorrectly
- Fix: crash when reading or writing gigapixel .exr files