XnView is a multi-format graphics browser, viewer, and converter. It can read 400 file formats like GIF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TARGA, multipage TIFF, camera RAW, JPEG 2000, MPEG, AVI, and QuickTime. EXIF and IPTC metadata are also supported. The image viewer has an Explorer-like browser that allows browsing of directory contents. XnView supports red eye correction, crops and transforms JPEG images lossless, generates HTML pages and contact sheets, and provides batch conversion and batch renaming. Slide shows with transitions effects, screen capturing, WIA and TWAIN support (scanner and digital cameras), image comparison, and file operations.
What is new in this release:
- Monitor power off during slideshow
- Color profile not used Browser>Print
- -filelist doesn't work anymore
- Tile child window
- Strange colors on grey image
- UTF8 Exif Image Description
What is new in version 2.42:
What is new in version 2.40:
Version 2.40 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 2.39:
- No IPTC fields in tooltip/info
- Thumbnail for blend file
What is new in version 2.37:
- Better HiDPI support
- Change timestamp and video
- GPS direction
- Right click (make selection) and delete
- NConvert: Multipage extract
What is new in version 2.36:
- FLIF format added
- SVG support via rsvg-convert.exe
- Search similar & extension
- Multipage save doesn't use read settings
- PCT crash
- NConvert: -t start step for number in output name
What is new in version 2.35:
- Backspace not working in fullscreen
- LibPNG 1.6.20
- ZIPPack Addon
What is new in version 2.34:
- Delete doesn't work on view mode
- Charset in treeview.
- Bevel settings.
- Sharpen in Resize dialog.
- PNG icc profile checking.
- alpha channel not copied in clipboard from browser.
- Colors & checksum in Overwrite dialog.
- LibPNG 1.6.18
- SqlLite 22.214.171.124
- NConvert # in filename