Cleaning your Mac is tough work. If you've tried it yourself, you know how difficult it is to figure out what to delete from your Mac in order to free up space. That's why we've created CleanMyMac 2. It knows what files to remove and how to remove them. You'll never have to worry about accidentally deleting an important file or leaving traces of apps behind. No leftover pieces or unnecessary extras - Just a clean Mac. CleanMyMac 2 makes Mac cleaning easier than ever. Select a cleaning type and click a button. It's simple. It's fast. It's efficient. We suggest using Automatic Cleanup; in just two clicks you can clean your Mac. Click "Scan." Click "Remove." Cleaning your Mac is that easy. Want a faster Mac? Need more space? Don't know where to begin? CleanMyMac 2 was made for you. If you'd like a faster, cleaner Mac, look no further. Download CleanMyMac 2 now and feel what a difference it makes on your Mac.
What is new in this release:
1) Fixed a bug that did not allow RAW images to be cleaned in iPhoto Cleanup 2) Fixed a bug that did not let Uninstaller initiate when launching from a trashed application alert 3) Fixed some occasional activation issues
What is new in version 2.3.3:
1) CleanMyMac now offers to install itself into Applications on first launch 2) Resolved a problem that could cause warnings to be shown instead of photos in iPhoto after cleanup 3) Fixed a bug of Trash Cleanup module not detecting hidden files 4) All known crashes fixed
What is new in version 2.3.2:
Fixed a common crash on OS X Yosemite, triggered by wrong size attributes from Spotlight.
What is new in version 2.3.1:
- Applied the latest code-signing rules from Apple.
- Fixed a scheduler issue that made CleanMyMac launch too often by itself.
- Improved size calculation in Trash Cleanup.
- Minor localization improvements.
- All known crashes fixed.
You can remove up to 500 Mb