Yes nowdays iPhoto protects you from importing duplicates but if you are like me you have managed to do so anyway. Duplicate Annihilator takes on the time consuming task comparing the images in your iPhoto library using effective algorithms to make sure that no duplicates escapes. When found the duplicate will either be marked with a description of your choice to make it searchable or simply moved to iPhotos trashcan.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed the dreaded Error 1.45.2.-10000.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the registration to fail.
What is new in version 5.7.5:
Improved error handling
What is new in version 5.7.4:
Improved error handling.
What is new in version 5.7.1:
Fixed issue were valid serial numbers were registered as pirated.
What is new in version 5.7.0:
- Ignore Photostream photos.
- Various improvements and fixes
What is new in version 5.6.0:
- Improved performance.
- Added "slow mode" setting for those where iPhoto runs out of Application memory.
- Various fixes.
What is new in version 5.5.3:
What is new in version 5.5.2:
Resolved issue where iPhoto ran out of Application memory
What is new in version 5.1.2:
- Added option to limit cpu utilization.
- Support for Mac OSX 10.10 Yosemite.
iPhoto 5, 6, 7, 8 (iLife '09) or 9 (iLife '11)
500 images in demo mode