Blast is a productivity booster application any Mac user could use to save time by having his files at his fingertips. Blast keeps track of all the files the user has been recently using on his Mac and provides him with a fast and easy access to them. With Blast, all these documents are just one click away. The user can access the file list anytime by clicking on the application icon in the menu bar. Some benefits of using Blast:
- User doesn't need to worry about where he just saved a certain file - it's in his menu bar.
- User can drag downloaded files directly into any application without opening finder and send email attachments faster.
- User doesn't need to search for a document he was reading yesterday. It is in Blast list, one click away.
- A preview for all the files in the list allows the user to find his file visually just by looking at its icon.
- A favorites sidebar allows user to save his favorite folders and files to be accessed at any time.
- The list of recent files is shown even after Blast was closed and Mac was rebooted.
What is new in this release:
Fix crash on launch for some users. Fix bug where some of the results reappeared after cleaning the list. Don't show Blast off-screen if the icon is too far right on the menu bar Blast's window height will adjust if it's too high for the screen resolution Return focus to previous application when closing Blast's window Some memory and speed optimization
Actions limited to 3 most recent files only.