Syncios Data Transfer is an easy-to-use yet powerful phone to phone transfer tool. Transfer from iOS to Android, Android to iOS, Android to Android and iOS to iOS are all allowed. It supports almost all files, including contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, music, video and apps between iPhone & Android without any data loss. Just got a new phone and don't know how to copy data from the old phone to the new one? And what to do if you are Android user transitioning to Apple? You can now just simply connect both your phones to PC and enjoy the data shift between multiple phones in one click. Transfer almost all files, including contacts, video, SMS, photos, call logs, music, Ebook and apps between phone to phone in lossless quality! Just have one phone in your hand? It doesn't matter. You can backup your phone to the PC first and then restore to any other supported phone whenever you want. All in one click to backup all Android and iOS phone data to PC, including contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps. And then you can transfer the backed up files to any new phone. Cross-platform supported. You can even manage your iTunes backups with Syncios Data Transfer. It not only allows to restore from iTunes backup easily, but also to retrieve iTunes backup and transfer contacts, text messages, photos, video, etc. to any supported mobile device. What's more, you can transfer songs and playlists from iTunes Library to an Android phone, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It works perfectly with almost all Apple and Android devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod, Samsung, HTC, Sony, MOTOROLA, LG and more. If you are looking for a perfect phone to phone transfer tool, Syncios Data Transfer will be the best choice.
What is new in this release:
Version 1.6.1: 1. Ability to detect contacts from all accounts on iOS device. 2. Photo backup optimizations for iOS device. 3. iOS device connection optimization. 4. Fixed restoring issue on device running iOS 11 and above. 5. Improved support for Android SMS attachments backup.
What is new in version 1.2.7:
Version 1.2.7 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 1.2.3:
Version 1.2.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 1.2:
Version 1.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 1.1.5:
- 1.Fix accidentally stop issue while cleanning audios on Android device.
- 2.Support backing up call log on iOS 8.3.
- 3.Fix some other bugs.
What is new in version 1.1.3:
- 1. Fix program crash issue associated with iOS SMS.
- 2. Fix some iTunes 12 related pop up error.
What is new in version 1.1.1:
- 1. Add the feature to transfer Android calendar.
- 2. Fix more phones connection failure issue.
- 3. Optimize flip devices function for better data loading.
- 4. Optimized Android device driver download function.
- 5. Fix program crash issue when roading photos on Android devices.
- 6. Fix program crash issue when connecting devices to PCs running Win 8.1 system.
What is new in version 1.1:
- 1. Fix program crash issue if no photos in Photo Library.
- 2. Fix Samsung Galaxy S4 connection failure issue.
What is new in version 1.0.8:
- 1. Add testing before copy function.
- 2. Fix interface display issue when selecting iTunes backup file to restore. .
What is new in version 1.0.5:
- 1. Add undo and cancel operation to copy progress between Android devices.
- 2. Add option to set opening backup folder automatically when backup completed.
- 3. Display backup information, such as location, file size and more on the right side of backup interface.
- 4. Fix the family name repeat display problem to iOS devices.
- 5. Fix the backup loading problem after deleting a previous backup directory.
- 6. Fix some pop-up dialog box interface problem.
What is new in version 1.0.4:
Version 1.0.4: 1. Add the feature to analyze android device capacity and automatically remove duplicated files during transfer. 2. Reduce memory usage on Android device when backing up SMS. 3. Boost the speed to restore contacts. 4. Optimize app installation failure tooltip. 5. Fix the call log display error when there is no record on device. 6. Add a Setting button in the upper right corner.
What is new in version 1.0.3:
Version 1.0.3: 1. Add a prompt window when the PC is not authorized on Android device. 2. Fix the bug that certain field values of Android contacts are missing. 3. Solve the date error that transferred from Android to some certain iOS device. 4. Optimize iOS device connection tooltip.
What is new in version 1.0.2:
Version 1.0.2: 1. Add option to set backup path location. 2. Add tooltip to turn off iCloud when it's enabled.
What is new in version 1.0.1:
Version 1.0.1 adds tooltip when the type of data cannot be copied to target device.
Contact transfer only