StrobeControl is designed for beginning DJs who do not have to money to spend on fancy lights or software for lighting effects. It allows the user to either run the application in display cloning mode or extended display mode. The strobe light is the main focus with 3 settings. It is then accompanied by marquee text which allows for announcements or song information. Bouncing images are then introduced which allow the user to select 4 images to be placed on the screen. Users then have the option of using StrobeControl as a floor piece with its dots application. This application places red, green, and blue dots on the screen which have to 2 presets and manual control like the strobe light.
What is new in this release:
Version 9.0.231 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
- Supports x86 and x64 Windows Installations
- Keyboard shortcuts for interface-less use.
- Automatically Updates to new version.
- Faster User Interface with new Minimal Graphics mode
- Custom colors are saved and loaded on next start up
- Automation settings are saved and loaded on next start up
- Disables computer stand by and screensavers while running
- Shows system RAM & CPU usage in real time.
- New Laser Simulation function:
- 3 colors: Red, Green, Blue
- 3 modes: Bezier, Triangle, Line
- Speed Selection
- New Graphic functions:
- Real Time Clock
- Number Matrix
- Strobe can pick colors in sequence or randomly
- Automation speed setting unified to on TextBox
- Improved Loading Time
.NET Framework 4.5