Sponsored Links:

MooNSTER

MooNSTER 1.0

our computer becomes a new kind of instrument, offering you a real time 3D renderer and many special effects or visual filters to apply to your own images, videos or 3D objects. MooNSTER EDITOR Is built around a highly intuitive graphical user interface...

read more
PCDJ Red Mobile 3

PCDJ Red Mobile 3 3.5.5 updated

PCDJ Red Mobile 3 for Windows or MAC is easier to use DJ software with a robust feature set pro DJs need. Red Mobile 3 boasts a powerful track browser that allows you to Import, mix, and search all of your MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC, WAV files, MP3+G unprotected...

read more
Wavosaur

Wavosaur 1.1.0.0

Wavosaur is a audio editor, it's ASIO and VST compatible. You can perform audio editing in a fast and efficient way, record from your soundcard inputs, edit and process your audio files. Wavosaur can import wav, mp3, aiff, 8svx and raw binary files. Basic...

Sponsored Links:

Jaikoz

Jaikoz 8.3.3 updated

Jaikoz Tagger allow you to automatically correct this information using a combination of acoustic fingerprinting and metadata matching from Musicbrainz and Discogs. Jaikoz is usually over 90 percent accurate, but for the other 10 percent we have made it...

Little Band In A Box transforms your pc into a jamming live band. Play your favorite music or enjoy your own creations and let the virtual music band rock for your entertainment. This midi player got a amazing instruments visualization so you can enjoy...

read more
Sponsored Links:

MediaMonkey Standard

MediaMonkey Standard 4.1.9.1764 updated

MediaMonkey is the media manager for serious collectors. It catalogs audio and video files, whether they're located on a hard drive or network, dividing them into different 'collections' (e.g. contemporary, classical music, audiobooks, home movies, tv,...

RiffWorks T4

RiffWorks T4 2.6.6

RiffWorks T4 is free guitar recording software. Record ideas at the moment of inspiration, create songs, and cast tunes to RiffWorld.com. Includes 4 tracks plus drums, 7 effects, InstantDrummer, AmpliTube 2 Duo LE and Studio Devil BVC amp plug-ins, a...