Couch Slouch allows your TV's remote to control your Mac, and can also have your Mac and AV system react to one another, whether it's having your Mac wake up when you switch on your TV or having your TV and AV receiver switch off when your Mac goes to sleep.
What is new in this release:
Added AppleScript commands to Couch Slouch. You can now turn your TV and off and switch the TV to show your Mac as the active source from scripts. For more details, see the Scripting page.
An error is no longer displayed when Couch Slouch started automatically at login.
What is new in version 1.0b6:
- Added support for a number of new remote control buttons, including Guide, List, Channel +/-, Previous Channel (Samsung only), Info, Clear, Text (Philips only) and Subtitle (Philips only).
- Key bindings can now be imported, exported and deleted to allow them to be shared more easily.
- The Play, Pause, Stop and Return remote control buttons are now detected correctly from Samsung TVs.
- Fixed an issue where Couch Slouch would not correctly reconnect to the CEC adapter after waking from sleep in some circumstances.
- Updated to libcec 2.1.4 for general compatibility improvements.