What is eBookBinder, what can it do for you?
eBookBinder is the super-easy tool to create your own eBooks using your existing text-documents. There are just three major steps to your very own eBook:
1. Enter book details:
Name of the book and its author, add an image for the book-cover, webpage of the publisher and other details can be entered. There is no need to fill all fields, at least you have to enter a name for your book.
2. Add text-files as chapters to your book-project:
Every single text-file you add to eBookBinder is treated as a single chapter. Give your chapters a name and order them per drag'n drop to your desired sequence of chapters.
3. Create your ebook:
Just hit the "Bind Book"-Button and eBookBinder will compile the ebook for you. That's all!
What is new in this release:
- multiple reordering of chapters in the chapters-table
- multi-delete of chapters in the chapter-table
- improved handling of subject/genre of books. Tags seperated by , will be added individually
Improvements when importing:
- two-way chapter-import. If the manifest of the book is incomplete, a manual search for chapters is performed to make sure all chapters of the book will be imported
- better finding of the books cover-image
- import of author-name improved, if possible name will be separated into fore- and lastname
- better recognition of publishing-date
- description of book will be cleaned of HTML-tags by default
- diverse other changes to ensure better imports
- more intelligent selection of rows in the chapters table after deleting chapters
- Textile-Parser updated to version 3.5.5
- Smark-Parser updated to version 1.1.0
- fixed an issue where that caused the tab-selektor and bind-book-button to disappear
- additional check for import to prevent import of not importable (DRM-protected) books, which caused eBookBinder to become unresponsive