Distillation Designer is a simple binary distillation modelling tool using the McCabe-Thiele method. It will be of use to students studying Chemical Engineering and is currently being offered as 'donation ware'.
What is new in this release:
- New data file format to allow extra data to be inputted.
- Ability to generate VLE data from constant relative volatility.
- Available on the Mac App Store.
- Ability to enter weight/weight distillate compositions.
- Ethanol/Water composition entered as a getting 'started' composition.
- Handles more (optional) component data.
- Exporting of all entered data into simple text based data files.
- Trackpad support for zooming.
- Data file repository to allow users to share their inputted binary compositions.