Display and view ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000 biometric, the viewer integrates seamlessly with windows to allow the easy display of fingerprint records.
Our NIST Viewer is built using Net-X Solutions Impex Library.
When dealing with biometric data its vital that your company can meet the needs of emerging transfer standards, IDX BioSuite ensures that your companies biometric solutions instantly meets the ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000 and ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2007 and ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2011 specification, making your product capable of data impex with other biometric agencies worldwide including the FBI and Interpol.
What is new in this release:
- Includes colour options for minutia ridge ending and bifurcation symbols
- Minutia overlays now support minutia ridge ending and ridge bifurcation
- Core and delta overlays now support angles, as well as up to three angles for delta
- Now supports the overlay of multiple cores and deltas
- All type 9 feature sets are now supported
- Fixed overlay issue where some records would not overlay in the correct position.
- Type 9 fields are now also displayed in the record info list, when there is also an associated image record.
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
- Fixed issue where some text output to the ten print template was not anti-aliased correctly
- Improved placement precision of images, text and lines for ten print cards
- Improved printer support for A4 and US Letter output for ten print cards.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
- Now available in 32bit and 64bit editions.
- Right Click image "Save as original format" context menu now includes the format the file will be saved as, i.e. wsq, png, jp2.
- Users can now copy Type 1 and 2 text by highlighting required fields and selecting "Copy to clipboard".
- Fixed issues which caused Incorrect or no image to be saved when using Right Click "Save as Original".
- Fixed issue that displayed record details for incorrect tab if Display Profile option was selected.