MathMagic Pro Edition is an equation editor mainly for use with Adobe InDesign software in editing any mathematical expressions and symbols with WYSIWYG interface and various powerful features. Included MathMagic plugin lets InDesign write or edit equations fast, right inside the InDesign document.
What is new in this release:
- Added: Supports BOM (Byte Order Mark) header in .mmf file when modified by 3rd party text editors or transmitted over the internet.
- Added: Fence types dialog now supports removing the fence template, leaving the Fence contents in place.
- Fixed: "Show Current Char Info" did not display the current cursor location correctly when placed next to Negative-width spaces.
- Fixed: "Chang Fence Type" dialog did not recognized the current Fence at the cursor location in some cases.
- Fixed: MathML expression for Vertical Double Line Fence.
What is new in version 9.14:
- Added: Mac OS X 10.10 compatible digital signature supported.
- Added: PDF equation saved by MathMagic Personal now supports the baseline info so Nisus Pro word processor supports the baseline alignment for inline equations.(Personal Edition only)
- Changed: MathMagic Fonts folder is available separately in the disk image for manual installation.
What is new in version 9.11:
- Fixed: Define Spacing -> "Export, Margin and Others" tab could not set Max Equation width guide line for 120mm or wider.
- Fixed: Format -> Vertical Fence Adjustment -> "Change Fence Type" command disabled for Middle vertical bar fences because they are not supported at the moment.
What is new in version 9.1:
- Added: Default Alignment option for Fences can be specified separately for vertical straight lined Fences and curly Fences.
- Added: Define Style dialog supports User-defined Font and Size for Accent symbols. (Pro only)
- Added: Import/Export -> MathML Export supports "Minimize the use of Attributes" for simpler MathML output.
- Changed: Height calculation improved for Fence Alignment of "Baseline aligned, Height balanced" option.
- Changed: A few factory setting values for TeX spacing rule changed to make equation look better.
- Fixed: Binary Operators were not changed to Unary/Single Operators after Open Fences.
- Fixed: Conversion for Some symbols in the MathML DTD name table fixed.
What is new in version 9.02:
- Added: Copy As Edmodo supported for pasting in EDMODO.com.
- Added: supports Pasting of Edmodo LaTeX expression with [math] prefix into MathMagic window.
What is new in version 9.01:
- Added: cmd-option-shift-Tab shortcut key assigned to the new right-align Tab.
- Added: cmd-0 shortcut key assigned to open Vertical Fence dialog and cmd-shift-0 to Horizontal Bar/Fence dialog.
- Latest shortcut keys are available here: www.mathmagic.com/support/MacShortcut.html
- Changed: The last item of Superscript template palette, predefined "power of 4", is changed to "-1".
- Fixed: Several 2-step shortcut keys fixed including cmd-K, followed by T to enter multiplication symbol, and shift-T to enter division symbol.
What is new in version 8.93:
- Added: Frames saved in SVG format now support Background color
- Fixed: Trying a newer version beyond the License period does not reset the original License info anymore.
- Fixed: Some Frame shapes are improved to make better result in smaller or larger scale.
What is new in version 8.92:
- Added: Circle line thickness of Closed (circled) Integral can be separately specified in the "Under/Over Large Operators & Integrals" tab of the Define Spacing dialog.
- Changed: Default location of floating windows adjusted.
- Fixed: Some symbols in the Not Set palette caused crash when Undo / Redo applied.
- Fixed: Italic Overhang adjustment for Overbar template and Vector Arrow template not worked with OpenType fonts.