Emailchemy reads email files from the proprietary formats of most popular email applications and converts them to standard formats that any application can use. Emailchemy includes a toolbox of utilities for managing email, including an Address Harvester, Mailbox Splitter, and an embedded IMAP mail server for importing converted mail into most modern email clients.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed bad character encoding bug in sent messages imported from Entourage into Outlook 2015
- Fixed issue with MSG file converter missing very large HTML message bodies
- Fixed issue with OLM writer stalling when converting very large email archives
What is new in version 13.1:
- Outlook OLM file output for easier importing into Outlook for Mac
- Bug fixes and general stability improvements
What is new in version 13.0.4:
- Performance improvements for IMAP server
- Multiple minor bug fixes for Eudora Mac converter
- Multiple minor bug fixes for Outlook PST converter
What is new in version 13.0.2:
- Minor performance improvements for IMAP server
- Fixed bug in Entourage Cache converter not creating system-independent folder names
What is new in version 12.1.16:
Fixed bug in AOL for Windows and CompuServe for Windows converters that prevented complete conversions of Personal Filing Cabinet files.
What is new in version 12.1.15:
Fixed bug in Outlook Mac 2011 converter that caused some conversions to fail before completion.
What is new in version 12.1.13:
- Entourage converter now works with more corrupt Database files
- Java runtime updated
- Removed Google Apps Uploader
What is new in version 12.1.12:
AOL for Windows converter now fixes bad MIME encoding headers that resulted in garbled messages
What is new in version 12.1.11:
Outlook for Mac converter now sets creation date on draft messages.
What is new in version 12.1.10:
- Fixed bug with Eudora mishandling international characters
- Added header row to CSV output
Subject and From headers are masked with