A Cloud-Enabled Desktop App for All Your Email
Unified Inbox, Relevance Sorting, Smart Views, and More!
Sort by Relevance
Inky's unique relevance view sorts your mail by how meaningful it is to you. Email messages from close contacts have a vibrant blue drop and flow to the top of your message list. Less important mail and spam appears faded and flows to the bottom.
Inky organizes your mail into smart views. Focus on mail from personal contacts, social sites, daily deal sites, and subscriptions separately.
Add Any Account
Inky works with any IMAP or POP account. Forget about complicated port numbers and server names. Adding any number of accounts is a breeze with Inky's automatic account discovery.
What is new in this release:
- The process for adding email accounts to Inky is greatly improved:
- fixed bug causing "failure to add outgoing account"
- fixed bug which was causing the Manual entry pages to not work
- increased support for major providers such as Google Apps
- warn and allow display of SSL Certs with problems
- Fixed many causes of bugs which caused Inky to be stuck in "Loading..."
- Fixed some problems with cut/paste on Mac
- Added ability to turn off spellchecking by right-clicking while you're composing a new message