MailSteward will archive all of your e-mail in a database for easy retrieval. Click on the Store Email button and MailSteward will go to work storing copies of all your e-mail text, HTML, attachments, and raw source, into a relational database file. MailSteward has a wealth of features for importing, tagging, saving, and exporting, including the ability to export your vital email information to a number of standard data formats.
What is new in this release:
- Fix bug that caused MailSteward to crash when parsing some rare email configurations.
- Add header information to html version display.
- Change initial display to 200 most recent emails instead of 500.
- Fix bug that caused the contents of the import folder to not be deleted after archiving.
- Fix bug - not handling special characters such as umlauts when importing MailTags.
- When saving attachments, put numbers before extension for duplicate names, instead of after extension.
- Fix bug - not processing Windows line feeds properly.
What is new in version 10.3.1:
Fixed bug causing email reminders to be continuously archived.
15,000 e-mails trial