Ref Scheduler will help schedule referees for your sporting event needs. The program allows the user to enter the following lists: Refs - the Referees; Schools/ Clubs/Leagues - that have associated teams; Teams - within each School/Club; Sites - where games will be played; Games - that will be assigned referees. After the list of Referees, School/Clubs, and Teams are entered, games can then be scheduled. Referees can then be assigned to those games. Refs, Schools, Teams, Sites, and Games can be added, deleted, or rescheduled as they are received. Ref, Team, and Site schedules can be downloaded to Excel, Printed, or Emailed to Refs, Team coaches, and Game Site managers. Email Refs directly from program for new game assignments or changes. Coordinates with 'Ref Scheduler Web Version'. Upload or Download Database to or from Internet.
What is new in this release:
- Added Quick Add form.
- Added 'number of elements' to AllList tab.
- Added Select by Class to Refs in GameAddEdit, AssAddEdit
- Altered GameAddEdit form.
What is new in version 5.5:
- Added 'Export Assignments Paid Report' to Set Assignments form.
- Added All List Assignment Function 'Change Displayed Assignments to Paid'.
- Added All List Assignment Function 'Change Displayed Assignments to Not Paid'.
- Added All List Date Selection for Assignments and Games: 'On or Before'.
- Altered Assignment Function 'Show Assignments Not Paid' to display amount.
- Corrected Create Teams form Player Create.
What is new in version 5.4:
Ref Scheduler Windows Version 5.4 release - September 9, 2016 includes:
- Added Players Option
- Added Refs AltEmail, and BirthDate, Age
- Added Import All Chapters option.
- Added NickName to Team Name, Added also to TeamCreate form.
- Added RefSchedBaseballDemo.mdb as demo database to install.
- Added Non-Clustered Indexes to tables when new Sql Server DB created.
- Added 'Limit Selectable Teams' to include 'Organization' Selection in GameAddEdit page.
- Added Image to AllList Refs Grid as Option.
- Added Round Robin Game Creation/Scheduling.
- Added Single Elimination Tournament Game Creation/Scheduling.
- Added Site To Game Creation, Changed Start Time.
- Added 'Show Team Win, Loss, Tie Record' Function to AllList Team Grid.
- Added Display IDs (DIDs). ID values are retained on Windows to Web migrations.
- Added 'Default Game Length' to DBPreferences
- Added 'Available Refs Only' to DBPreferences
- Added Assigner 'Email To' Address in DBPreferences.
- Added Show/Hide chkboxes in DBPreferences.
- Added 'Turn Off All Automatic Emails for All Chapters' to Program Preferences.
- Added 'Email Sent From': 'Save in Database Chapter Preferences Also'- for upload to internet option - to Program Preferences.
- Added Notify User if Team has 2 games within 60 minutes - to Program Preferences.
- Altered Auto Assign and Set Assignments.
- Altered Help.
What is new in version 4.92:
- Added Change Games DateTime and Delete Old Games form.
- Added EmailServer and Port as Options in Program Preferences Menu.
- Added Chapter Title.
- Added Unavailable Partial Days.
- Added Source and Destination to Goggle Maps where applicable.
- Added Google Maps to SchClubAddEdit Form.
- Added Passwords for Coaches and ADs.
- Added LastLoginDate for Coaches and ADs.
- Altered AllList Date Selection (On or After, On, or Before).
- Altered Picture Load.
- Altered Assigner Email Storage in Chapter Database.
- Altered Help.
- Altered Site reassignment to School/Club.
- Altered and Consolidated Import Code.
- Altered Save Item Dialog.
- Altered AllList Date Sorting.
- Altered Interspersed blanks from OrgType.
- Altered blank OrgType to 'School'.
- Corrected Date Conversion when Control Panel Region is set to non English(United States)
- Corrected Team Schedules Emailing.
- Corrected Missing Reference to MDGenSubs.dll.
.NET Framework 4.0