Compress PDF, JPEG, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations with NXPowerLite Desktop. Files remain in their original format, with no discernible loss of quality. Files remain in their original format, with no discernible loss of quality - and there's no need to unzip before using them. It's incredibly easy to use. Simply select a file, choose your optimization level and click the 'Optimize' button. If you use Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express or Windows Mail, it's even easier. NXPowerLite Desktop will automatically optimize email attachments as they are sent.
What is new in this release:
Version 7.1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 7.0.6:
Version 7.0.6: Default PDF setting of 'Subset embedded fonts' now disabled. Multiple bug fixes.
What is new in version 7.0.5:
Default PDF setting of 'Subset embedded fonts' now disabled Multiple bug fixes
What is new in version 7.0.4:
- Fixed a problem in Windows 10 where a C++ runtime error would be shown if users right-clicked a CD/DVD drive that contains an empty disc
- Fixed a small localisation issue in Japanese
What is new in version 7.0.3:
- NXPowerLite Desktop 7 now fully localized in every supported language
- NXPowerLite will now only saved successfully optimized files if they have been reduced by at least 10KB
- Improved documentation
- Small UI Improvements
- Digital signing for all components has been updated to comply with Microsoft's new signature validation policies
- Fixed an issue where NXPowerLite's IBM Notes integration causes Notes client to hang on startup
- Fixed an issue where NXPowerLite failed to open on machine with 16 or more CPU cores
- Fixed a problem where images were displaying cropped on the left hand side. No data was being lost. Now images are displayed correctly and no resetting of the image is required
- All internal files installed by NXPowerLite now have the correct details and digital signatures
- Fixed a small memory leak when processing PDF files
- Fixed an issue where NXPowerLite would only re-optimize files if the file size had increased by 64KB or more. Now NXPowerLite re-optimizes if the file size changes (increases or decreases) by 64KB or more
- Re-implemented the 'Add folder' dialog to be consistent with behaviour in other parts of software
- Amended the Neuxpower postal address in the license agreement
What is new in version 7.0.2:
- Fixed an issue where unfiltered images were optimized incorrectly in PDF files
- Fixed an issue where indexed images in PDF files would be resized even if image resizing is disabled
- Fixed an issue where images in PDF files that were referenced multiple times within the document would result in corruption of each image instance
- Fixed an issue where CCITTFaxDecode images in PDF files contained in one-dimensional arrays were not optimized. These were optimized in version 6
- Fixed an issue with the Outlook add-in where optimised office binary files were not being sent when an email containing office binary attachments was sent, the originals were sent instead
- Fixed an issue where the Outlook add-in would send an extra attachment when configured to send zipped optimized attachments from an Exchange account.
What is new in version 7.0.0:
- Even smaller PDF files - We've analysed thousands of files to find and fill the gaps in our reduction technology to bring you a consistent reliable PDF reduction experience.
- Support for Windows 10, Office 2016 and IBM Notes 9
- 10,000 file limit - We've raised the files per run limit from 100 to 10,000 so you can now process whole photo libraries at a go.
- Faster JPEG processing
- Reduce received attachments in Outlook - Right-clicking on a message in Outlook will give you the option to optimize the attachments in place. Keeping your mailbox at a reasonable size just got much easier.
- Improved Explorer integration - Just right-click on any file(s) you want and choose to create optimized copies, backup and replace the original files or even optimize, zip and attach to an email with a single click.
- Many bugs fixes and UI improvements
What is new in version 6.2.8:
Now new customers will have optimized copies of files created by default. Existing customers will have the copy/backup setting that was set in the previous installation, prior to upgrading.
What is new in version 6.2.5:
Version 6.2.5 is a bug fixing release. Bugs fixed:
- Fixed an issue with the free trial period where a trial could expire within hours.
- Fixed an issue where 64-bit MSI installation would not install the NXPowerLite Microsoft Office add-ins.