Compress PDF, JPEG, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations with NXPowerLite Desktop. Files remain in their original format, with no discernible loss of quality - and there's no need to unzip before using them. It's incredibly easy to use. Simply select a file, choose your optimization level and click the 'Optimize' button. If you use Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express or Windows Mail, it's even easier. NXPowerLite Desktop will automatically optimize e-mail attachments as they are sent.
What is new in this release:
Version 7.1.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 7.1.1:
Version 7.1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 7.0.6:
Version 7.0.6: Default PDF setting of 'Subset embedded fonts' now disabled. Multiple bug fixes.
What is new in version 7.0.5:
Default PDF setting of 'Subset embedded fonts' now disabled Multiple bug fixes
What is new in version 7.0.4:
- Fixed a problem in Windows 10 where a C++ runtime error would be shown if users right-clicked a CD/DVD drive that contains an empty disc
- Fixed a small localisation issue in Japanese
What is new in version 7.0.3:
- NXPowerLite Desktop 7 now fully localized in every supported language
- NXPowerLite will now only saved successfully optimized files if they have been reduced by at least 10KB
- Improved documentation
- Small UI Improvements
- Digital signing for all components has been updated to comply with Microsoft's new signature validation policies
- Fixed an issue where NXPowerLite's IBM Notes integration causes Notes client to hang on startup
- Fixed an issue where NXPowerLite failed to open on machine with 16 or more CPU cores
- Fixed a problem where images were displaying cropped on the left hand side. No data was being lost. Now images are displayed correctly and no resetting of the image is required
- All internal files installed by NXPowerLite now have the correct details and digital signatures
- Fixed a small memory leak when processing PDF files
- Fixed an issue where NXPowerLite would only re-optimize files if the file size had increased by 64KB or more. Now NXPowerLite re-optimizes if the file size changes (increases or decreases) by 64KB or more
- Re-implemented the 'Add folder' dialog to be consistent with behaviour in other parts of software
- Amended the Neuxpower postal address in the license agreement
What is new in version 7.0.2:
- Fixed an issue where unfiltered images were optimized incorrectly in PDF files
- Fixed an issue where indexed images in PDF files would be resized even if image resizing is disabled
- Fixed an issue where images in PDF files that were referenced multiple times within the document would result in corruption of each image instance
- Fixed an issue where CCITTFaxDecode images in PDF files contained in one-dimensional arrays were not optimized. These were optimized in version 6
- Fixed an issue with the Outlook add-in where optimised office binary files were not being sent when an email containing office binary attachments was sent, the originals were sent instead
- Fixed an issue where the Outlook add-in would send an extra attachment when configured to send zipped optimized attachments from an Exchange account.
What is new in version 7.0.0:
- Even smaller PDF files - We've analysed thousands of files to find and fill the gaps in our reduction technology to bring you a consistent reliable PDF reduction experience.
- Support for Windows 10, Office 2016 and IBM Notes 9
- 10,000 file limit - We've raised the files per run limit from 100 to 10,000 so you can now process whole photo libraries at a go.
- Faster JPEG processing
- Reduce received attachments in Outlook - Right-clicking on a message in Outlook will give you the option to optimize the attachments in place. Keeping your mailbox at a reasonable size just got much easier.
- Improved Explorer integration - Just right-click on any file(s) you want and choose to create optimized copies, backup and replace the original files or even optimize, zip and attach to an email with a single click.
- Many bugs fixes and UI improvements
What is new in version 6.2.8:
Now new customers will have optimized copies of files created by default. Existing customers will have the copy/backup setting that was set in the previous installation, prior to upgrading.
What is new in version 6.2.5:
Version 6.2.5 is a bug fixing release. Bugs fixed:
- Fixed an issue with the free trial period where a trial could expire within hours.
- Fixed an issue where 64-bit MSI installation would not install the NXPowerLite Microsoft Office add-ins.