The world's #1 compression software is leading the way in flexible file management. Browse, open, manage and share files and folders on your PC, network or cloud services all in WinZip 20. Open all major compression types, including Zip, Zipx, RAR, 7Z, TAR, GZIP and more. Ensure your files are protected with WinZip's easy-to-apply FIPS-197 certified 128- or 256-bit encryption. The new File Management ribbon lets you quickly open and edit files, create folders, wipe files and folders for secure deletion, and much more. Zip large files so they take up less space in the cloud. Apply PDF conversion, photo resizing and watermarking to files on your computer, network or cloud services. Then replace the original with the converted file or save it separately. Sharing is more versatile than ever with support for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and several instant messaging services, including Twitter IM, Office 365 groups, Google Talk/Google+ Hangouts, Yahoo! Messenger and Jabber. Plus, you can browse, access and edit files on several leading cloud services, all from within WinZip 20. The dynamic WinZip interface changes to suit your task, making it easy to find the right files and features when you need them, and you can use WinZip on any touch screen, including the latest 2-in-1 computers and your favorite devices. Experience a flexible new way to manage all your files with protection you can count on in WinZip 20.
What is new in this release:
Building on WinZip 20's file sharing innovations and fully upgraded 64-bit engine, this release introduces unprecedented advancements in WinZip technology:
- ultra-fast zip engine that taps into your computer's full processing power
- next-generation technology that harnesses the power of AMD graphics processors
- streamlined interface with a more attractive, intuitive look-and-feel
What is new in version 19.5:
- Easier zipping: Built-in local and cloud file management means it is easy to browse and select the files you want without leaving WinZip. Touch support puts the power of WinZip at your fingertips on any touch-enabled device or computer. WinZip 19 is also optimized for 2-in-1 computers, switching its layout automatically depending on whether you are using your system in tablet or notebook mode.
- Rich file management: Save time with the easy-to-access file management features built into the new WinZip 19 interface. Copy, move, rename and delete local and cloud files with ease. Open, edit and print local files. Plus, see how much space your devices and cloud services have available. Do all this and more without having to leave WinZip.
- Change the interface to suit your task: Easily change the WinZip 19 interface to hide or show the features you need. WinZip 19 displays zipping features by default, but you can easily switch to the file management pane when you want to work with your files. Like the WinZip you know? Just click to use the familiar ribbon.
- Easily find the features you need: WinZip is more dynamic than ever with the new context-sensitive action pane that changes to display the right tools for the job. When you are zipping files, for example, Save and Share options appear automatically, so you can quickly select the destinations for your zip.
- More flexible file conversion: Whether you are converting to PDF, resizing photos, adding watermarks or encrypting, you can select or change settings before, during or after you have created your zip. Plus, WinZip lets you choose whether the changes are applied to all the files in your zip or only to the individual files you have selected.
- Streamlined sharing: Get easy access to all your sharing options in the new WinZip interface to quickly share by email, your clouds, instant messaging services or popular social sites.