Attribute Changer enables the user to change attributes on files and folders within en masse. You can change standard attributes (RSHA), index attribute on Win2k, date, time and the compression state on NTFS volumes. Exceptions and filters can be specified to fine tune the process.
What is new in this release:
- New : Randomise feature on individual datetime stamps
- New : Export of detailed report results ( CSV format )
- New : Shell context menu displays icons ( optional )
- New : Detailed logging can be enabled/disabled at any time
- New : Last used settings automatically saved
- New : Shell extension adds additional context menu items
What is new in version 7.11:
In version 7.11 both the 32-bit and 64-bit shell extensions are now registered on 64-bit Windows.