DiskWave is a free disk usage utility for Mac OS X. It helps you determine what files and folders consume most of your disk space.
The program scans your hard drive to compute the size of all folders and sub folders. The results are stored in memory, which allows faster navigation than the built-in "compute all sizes" option in the Finder. You can easily identify useless directories and delete them.
What is new in this release:
- Added support for scan complete Notifications on Mac OS X 10.8.
- Removed some legacy code to support 10.5 and PowerPC and migrated to 10.6 SDK.
- Removed support for WhichSize updates (DiskWave was previously named WhichSize and upgrades up to DiskWave 0.3.2).
- Fixed AddressBook console warnings when opening the "Add Location" file panel. This is caused by a class name collision.
- Fixed crash that occurs when connecting/disconnecting external disks (HF-20120729).
- Fixed crash on startup when the capacity of volume cannot be read (HF-20120720).