You want to be able to modify simply, rapidly and efficiently the main properties of your files, folders and applications? You want to modify or reset their creation, modification or access date and time? You want to lock them to prevent their modification? Or you want to hide them so that nobody can see them? File Properties Editor allows you to edit several properties of any kind of files.
What is new in this release:
- A Traditional Chinese localization has been released.
- Thank you to Chun Sang for his translation from English to Traditional Chinese.
What is new in version 6.1:
A problem when setting a date to the 31st has been corrected.
What is new in version 6.0:
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite, if you're launching the Application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies.
What is new in version 5.1:
A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of Mac OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- You can check their logical and physical size, for both the data and resource forks.
- You can delete their data or resource fork.
- Minor bugs have been corrected.