Path Finder is an award-winning file browser and management application for Mac OS X. If you've ever wished Apple's Finder just did feature X or feature Y, Path Finder may be what you've been looking for. Path Finder is a standalone application that leverages what you already know about working with your files. It takes the Finder's familiar interface and adds numerous powerful features and interface innovations to help anyone be more productive on Mac OS X.
What is new in this release:
Fixed numerous small macOS 10.12 Sierra compatibility issues.
Fixed potential data loss bug when moving files to network servers.
Improved iTerm2 v3 compatibility.
Improved opening external terminal sessions.
Fixed folder name selection while renaming.
Fixed multiple items dragging into some sandboxed applications.
Other minor fixes and tweaks.
What is new in version 7.2:
- Fixed authenticated operations execution under El Capitan (OS X 10.11).
- Fixed “Get Info” windows crashes under El Capitan (OS X 10.11).
- Fixed several graphical issues and glitches under El Capitan (OS X 10.11).
- Fixed concurrent execution of more authenticated operations.
- Fixed labels/tags names localisation issue.
- Other minor fixes and performance and stability improvements.