Print Window is a simple yet powerful Mac OS X utility for printing file listings directly from the Mac OS X Finder. With Print Window, you have complete control over the way your file listings work, what folders are listed and the final printed format.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed an issue that could cause columns to begin above the header when using the Names Only style and including headers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when clicking "Cancel" when saving a file listing as a file.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.Various other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
What is new in version 5.3:
- Revamped Drop Window UI. New look is cleaner and provides better direction for new users.
- Built-in Help Book has been reorganized and is now easier to navigate.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when saving a file listing as a CSV file.
- When using the Thumbnails style, Print Window will only include videos that can actually be viewed in macOS. Previously, some un-viewable videos could be included, but only appeared as a blank space.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the first line of file listings to overlap the header when not printing icons.
- The "Print File Listing…" option under the "File" menu should now always be available when appropriate. Previously, it could remain disabled when a previous file listing was cancelled.
- Various other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
What is new in version 5.2.2:
Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when starting a file listing.
Various other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
What is new in version 5.2.1:
Fixed a bug that could cause Print Window to crash when the splash window closed. (This only affected the non-Mac App Store version of Print Window. The Mac App Store version remains at Version 5.2.)
What is new in version 5.1:
- Added ability to save directly to a PDF file without having to go through the system Print dialog first. This option can be accessed by holding down the Option key while the “File” menu is open or by holding down the Option key and clicking the “Print” button in the “Print Options” window. This option is only available when using Print Window Advanced.
- It is no longer possible to start a new file listing while the “Print Options” window is already visible.
- Fixed an issue where Print Window Advanced allowed you to print a file listing even if no fields were selected in the “Print Options” window.
- Fixed an issue where some options in the “Header and Footer” section of the “Print Options window would not properly disable when “Include Header and Footer” was not selected.
- Other minor bug fixes and under-the-hood changes.